Wednesday 1 September 2010

Bolton Abbey, September 1st 2010

As this was such a bright sunny day, driving somewhere was obvious, but as to where to go that was the question, do I drive to the sea? and if so whereabouts? It wasn't until I awoke that a thought popped into my head, Bolton Abbey. This was somewhere I visited on a school trip probably over 30 years ago, but for some reason I had never been back, it's not that it's a long drive, probably took me an hour. Anyway, I packed up a bottle of water with my camera, loaded the postcode into the trusty sat nav, and off I went.

The drive there was pleasant enough, easy to find and not too busy on the roads, and the sun was shining brightly in the sky, what else could I ask for. Another great day out, another photo opportunity.















No comments: