Saturday 4 September 2010

Wild Boar Park, Chipping. September 3rd 2010

I had kinda arranged to drive over to see Sandra at some point on my holidays, but unfortunately she had been working on the days I was free to visit, but on the last Friday of my holidays we were both free and arranged to meet up at the Wild Boar Park in Chipping.

This was a challenge for my driving, lots of country roads to navigate, twists, turns, hills, dips. You name it, it was there, and boy did I have to concentrate. Even with my trusty sat nav it was a complicated drive. Yes I got there, and yes it was worth it.

Set in a small valley is basically a sanctuary for an assortment of animals, from Meercats to Red Deer, the task at hand is to wander about the place and find everything. Most of it is located around the visitors centre, but you can still wander off and explore the woods and discover.

Great place to take your kids, and Sandra had brought Robin, her friend Sally and her daughter Rosa. Again the sun was out, as was my camera, and strangely enough we didn't get to see the wild boars until it was time to leave. Ah well.





















Wild Boar Park Website - Link

No comments: