Wednesday 28 November 2012

Ch Ch Ch Changes

For those of you who have visited my house over many years, you probably will have gazed at my door of faces in the living room, well I am sorry to say it is not there any more. Yesterday my magpie instinct took over as I spotter a nice glazed interior door that someone had finished with, and rather than let it go to waste one quick measurement and it was to be mine. Fortunately my neighbour was collecting his bin and we soon brought the door inside to let it dry off.

Today after re checking my measurements, is was soon hanging in the doorway from living room to kitchen.  All it needs now is a coat of paint and some new handles, Q is somewhat confused by it, but the she is only a cat. Now what to do with the door of faces. Probably chop it down and make the collage into some kind of picture to adorn a wall sometime.

something new

No comments: