Wednesday 28 November 2012

Update

Just a quick note to keep people informed as to where I am up to in my recovery.

Well went to the doctors on Monday for results of last Tuesdays blood test and guess what my HB count was up to a massive 7.7, so right away the doctor recommended more rest. yes it is increasing and when I went for results it was almost a week later, so therefore my levels would have been higher than the lowly 7.7.

Generally I feel much better, my stomach doesn't bother me as much as before, have finished the massive dose of anti biotic I was prescribed, but still have to take 2 iron tablets a day along with a stomach protector.

That being said, walking up hills and stairs do make my heart beat considerably faster, so obviously I'm not going to argue with the doctor and has signed me off work basically for the rest of the year. Fortunately I still have time owing me at work so should be able to use them along with being off sick so I'm not too skint over the festive period. That being said, I would rather be healthy and a bit short of cash than gasping for air on some factory floor.

So there we are, plenty more rest and recuperation, now to get through all those films I've bought over the last few months.

No comments: