Sunday 16 December 2012

A Few Random Thoughts

Apathy is neither a solution nor a virtue.

There is no F in quality.

What is the point in telling someone you have something to tell them, only to then tell them you will tell them later.

I still wonder whilst travelling, if I am moving, or if it's the scenery outside.

I don't care if the glass is half full or half empty, I just want to know if it's mine or not.

Wherever I lay my hat, it is still a hat.

I sometimes find myself on a quest only to find I have no idea what I am looking for.

I have many strings to my bow, but limited arrows.

Is the grass actually greener on the other side, or is it just the fact it is a different garden.

Age is a state of mind, even more so since I turned 40.

If I could pull rabbits out of hats, they wouldn't be rabbits.

The older I get, the more I need to lie down.


No comments: